At Unicharm Australasia (UcA), we are committed to the Unicharm Ideals of:
• Creating a better quality of life for everyone by offering only the finest products and services to the market and our customers;
• Striving to pursue corporate management principles which combine corporate growth, the well being of our employees and the fulfilment of our social responsibility;
• Growing our business based on integrity and harmony and by respecting the independence of the individual; and
• Promoting the Five Great Pillars of our business.
Unicharm appreciates the significant contribution its employees make towards the Company’s ongoing success and profitability. We value our employees and are committed to creating a healthy, safe and positive working environment for our teams.
At Unicharm Australasia we look for team members who are not only skilled in their field, but who display a strong affinity to UcA’s Five Great Pillars (or The UcA Way) of:
1. Creativity & Innovation –thinks outside the Square and maintains a spirit that always seeks out innovation;
2. Ownership – always strives to uncover issues from a company-wide perspective and solve them to achieve goals, is committed accountable and results oriented;
3. Spirit of Challenge – continues to transform ones abilities without fear of failure and maintains a positive attitude, is not afraid to try new ideas and never gives up;
4. Leadership – demonstrates leadership and the ability to motivate others;
5. Fair play – understands the corporate philosophy of carrying out our business activities with high ethical standards with respect for our co-workers and customers.
If you are aligned to The UcA Way and would like to contribute to our growing business you will find a company that makes the following commitments to all employees:
• To provide a safe working environment;
• To provide competitive and fair remuneration;
• To create an environment in which employees are treated with respect and dignity;
• To act upon employee concerns and issues in an open and honest manner consistent with that found in a high trust culture;
• To regularly communicate on major Company issues and initiatives;
• To seek employee input and feedback on relevant programs and initiatives;
• To provide adequate facilities and equipment for work;
• To provide opportunities for training, development and career progression.
Join our Team
Unicharm Australasia has the following departments located at its Mentone Office:
• Sales (BabyCare) – Baby Love Nappies
• Sales (Health Care) – Adult Incontinence Products
• Supply Chain & Operations (including Planning)
• Customer Service & Quality Assurance
• Human Resources
If you would like to join our team please click on the link below to see all current vacancies. Alternatively forward your details to:
Unicharm Australasia Pty Ltd
1 Hargrave Place
Mentone VIC 3194